A ready to use, sterile, non-aqueous solution of ivermectin.
Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of highly active, broad-spectrum anti-parasitic agents which are isolated from fermentation of the soil organism, streptomyces avermitilis.
It contains a 1.0% w/v sterile solution of ivermectin.
Noromectin 1% Injection is an ivermectin-based parasiticide for the effective treatment of a wide range of internal and external parasites of beef cattle, dairy cattle of non-breeding age and swine.
- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Plastic bottles enclosed in display carton for protection from dust and sunlight
- Uncompromising quality control from Norbrook Laboratories – a worldwide leader in animal health
- A competitively priced solution
Cattle Grubs (parasitic stages)
Psoroptes ovis (syn. P. communis var. bovis)
Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
biomec , evomec , ivomec