Fasciozone - Antiparasitic oral suspension for Cattle, Sheep and Goats (Oxyclozanide )
-50 mg / ml, oral suspension for cattle, sheep and goats.
1 ml oral suspension contains: Oxyclozanide ............... 50 mg
Excipients: Benzoic acid… .......... 2 mg.
FASCIOZONE - oral suspension, has antiparasitic action and is recommended for the treatment and control of fasciolosis (Fasciola spp.), Paramphistomosis (Paramphistomum spp.) And cestodes (broad worms - to eliminate proglottids) in cattle, sheep and goats.
DOSAGE, ROUTE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Shake the vial well before use. The product is administered individually twice a year in the spring before grazing and in the autumn when entering the stable, no diet is required before and after administration.
The recommended doses are:
In cattle: 10 mg s.a./kg body weight, as follows:
- between 50 and 350 kg animal weight - 10 ml Fasciozone / 50 kg body weight
- over 350 kg animal weight - 80 ml Fasciozone
* Avoid exceeding the 80 ml dose of Fasciozone for an animal.
In sheep and goats: 15 mg s.a./kg body weight, as follows:
- between 10 and 14 kg animal weight - 3 ml Fasciozone,
- between 15 and 45 kg animal weight - 4.5 ml Fasciozone / 15 kg body weight,
- over 45 kg animal weight - 15 ml Fasciozone,
* Avoid exceeding the 15 ml dose of Fasciozone for an animal.
In case of reinfestation, seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the frequency of administration of the product and the need to repeat the treatment. If the animals do not improve their health, their veterinarian should be consulted to re-evaluate the diagnosis.