BIMECTIN PLUS INJECTION
(ivermectin 10mg/ml and clorsulon 100mg/ml)
- Liver fluke (adult) Fasciola hepatica
- Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited larval stages)
- Haemonchus placei
- Trichostrongylus axei
- Cooperia oncophora
- Bunostomum phlebotomum
- Oesophagostamum radiatum
- Lungworms (adult and fourth-stage larvae)
- Warbles (parasitic stages)
- Mange mites (Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis)
- Sucking lice (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurystemus, Solenopotes capillatus)
The product may also be used as an aid in the control of biting lice (Damalinia bovis) and the mange mite Chorioptes bovis, but complete elimination may not occur.
The ideal choice for broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites in cattle. This 3-in-1 injection for chronic fluke, worms and lice contains the potent anthelmintics Ivermectin (10mg./ml) and Clorsulon (100mg/ml) and offers convenience, value for money and efficacy. The clorsulon component has been shown to be over 99% effective against adult fluke, making Bimectin Plus a popular choice for the UK’s cattle farmers.